Gary Merlino Construction Co., Inc is a privately held locally owned and operated general contractor specializing in heavy civil construction. Over the years GMCC has become one of the largest and most diversified contractors in the Puget Sound Region, self-performing approximately 85% - 90% of all projects awarded.
GMCC’s status as a leader in the Puget Sound construction industry gives our team an opportunity to work on a variety of unique projects in the area. You will be a member of a team that provides accelerated career growth through exposure to all civil disciplines.
We are currently seeking a PROJECT ENGINEER IN CONSTRUCTION
for our facility in Seattle.
- Assist in establishing project budget, invoice processing, subcontractor pay estimates, cost reports, quantity reconciliation and owner billing
- Assist in developing budget forecasts and monitor progress of work per cost account to assure adherence to budget
- Assist scheduling project and updating project schedule using Primavera Contractor/P6 or equivalent
- Develop and submit material submittals
- Maintain submittal log
- Process time and materials / extra work change orders
GMCC offers a superior benefits package which includes:
- 401K Retirement
- Medical, Dental, & Vision
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Vacations
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance / AD&D
- Long Term Disability Benefit
- Flexible Spending Account
- Discount Gym Memberships
If you would like to work for a company that values honesty, loyalty and customer service while providing employees an opportunity to fulfill career goals, please submit your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
, apply at . https://gmcc.catsone.com/careers/
We are a federal contractor and an Equal Opportunity Employer of protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. We do not illegally discriminate in our employment decisions based on age, race, color, national origin, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, veteran status or pregnancy, or any other basis prohibited by local or federal law.
We are also an Affirmative Action Employer and are committed to the inclusion of all qualified individuals in our employment selection process.