Gary Merlino Construction Co., Inc is a privately held locally owned and operated general contractor specializing in heavy civil construction. Over the years GMCC has become one of the largest and most diversified contractors in the Puget Sound Region, self-performing approximately 85% - 90% of all projects awarded.
GMCC’s status as a leader in the Puget Sound construction industry gives our team an opportunity to work on a variety of unique projects in the area. You will be a member of a team that provides accelerated career growth through exposure to all civil disciplines.
Stoneway Concrete, a division of Merlino Construction is seeking a DISPATCHER
for our facility in Seattle.
- Dispatch mixer trucks
- Schedule drivers with respect to seniority and hours worked
- Take and schedule orders
- Order raw materials
- Oversee drivers
- Schedule and arrange drivers for various required training, testing, and reviews
- Keep records of driver attendance and coaching
- Keep records and report driver injuries and accidents to appropriate parties
- Answer telephones in a courteous, professional manner
- Work with sales and technical services to provide excellent customer service and meet customer needs
- Work in coordination with batch plant operator and shop to keep entire operation of mixer truck deliveries running smoothly
- Construction background a must, preferably in the concrete industry.
GMCC offers a superior benefits package which includes:
- 401K Retirement
- Medical, Dental, & Vision
- Defined Pension Plan
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Vacations
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance / AD&D
- Long Term Disability Benefit
- Flexible Spending Account
- Discount Gym Memberships
If you would like to work for a company that values honesty, loyalty and customer service while providing employees an opportunity to fulfill career goals, please submit your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are a federal contractor and an Equal Opportunity Employer of protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. We do not illegally discriminate in our employment decisions based on age, race, color, national origin, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, veteran status or pregnancy, or any other basis prohibited by local or federal law.
We are also an Affirmative Action Employer and are committed to the inclusion of all qualified individuals in our employment selection process.